Bee Pollen (200g)
This product is currently sold out.
- Direction of Use
First Health Bee Pollen is a natural source of essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. It has been dried and processed with utmost care to maximise nutrient retention.
Bee Pollen contains at least 22 amino acids, 18 vitamins, 25 minerals, 59 trace elements, 11 enzymes or co-enzymes, 14 fatty acids, 11 carbohydrates and approximately 25% protein.
Bee Pollen is extremely rich in carotenes, which are metabolic precursors of vitamin A. It is also high in B complex, vitamins C, D, E and lecithin. Bee Pollen contains over 50% more protein than beef, yet its fat content is very low. It is also an excellent vegetarian source of protein typically possessing more of the essential amino acids, pound for pound, than animal proteins such as meat, eggs and dairy products.
- People who do not have a balanced diet.
- People who exercise frequently or want to improve athletic performance.
- People who lead a hectic lifestyle.
- Men who are concerned with prostate health.
Warning: Not suitable for asthmatic, bee products allergy sufferers and children below the age of three. Not recommended in pregnancy and lactation.
100% Natural Bee Pollen.
*As bee pollen is a natural product, the colour may vary from batches to batches. This is due to the floral source, climate and the season of harvest.
- Reduce cholesterol
- Improve immune function
- Energy booster
- Improves cardiovascular system - normalize cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the blood
- Maintains body fluid balance
- Increases muscle endurance, and shorter muscle recovery time
Take 1-2 tablespoons of Bee Pollen daily by itself with water or sprinkled over your favourite yogurt, cereal or smoothie.