- In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- "Customer" shall mean you and all other persons who purchase the products under your Login.
- "Intellectual Property" shall mean all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
- "Login" shall mean a Customer's email and access to First Health Products Online under that Customer's registration.
- "Product/Products" shall mean any and all the products offered for sale by First Health Products Online.
- “First Health Products Pte. Ltd.” shall mean First Health Products Pte. Ltd. who is the seller of the products by First Health Products Online.
- “ First Health Products Online" shall mean this Internet site or catalogues owned by First Health Products Pte. Ltd. and the medium by which Products are offered for sale by First Health Products Pte. Ltd.to the Customer in this ecommerce plateform.
- All the Products sold by First Health Products Pte. Ltd. through this site are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your order for processing by First Health Products Online, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time your order is submitted for processing.
- These terms and conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect including any First Health Products Pte. Ltd. store policy.
- The Customer shall agree to complete the registration process according to First Health Products Pte. Ltd.’s requirements as stated on this site. The Customer shall provide First Health Products Pte. Ltd. with complete and updated information which shall include (but shall not be limited to) the Customer's full name, Home /Delivery Address, Telephone/ Mobile Number, E-mail Address.
- First Health Products Pte. Ltd. has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any of its Customers for any reason whatsoever.
- The Customer will be liable for every order made under his/her Login and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless First Health Products Pte. Ltd. (and to keep First Health Products Pte. Ltd. indemnified and harmless) against any and all suits, proceedings, claims, damages, losses (including indirect and consequential losses), liability or costs suffered or incurred by First Health Products Pte. Ltd. (or which may be suffered or incurred by First Health Products Pte. Ltd.) and arising out of or in connection with any orders or purchase made under the Customer’s Login or the Customer’s use of First Health Products Online. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his registration information.
- The Customer may place his order via our website at: www.firsthealth.com.sg
- The Customer will receive an order confirmation via e-mail. For clarification, such confirmation of receipt of orders does not guarantee stock availability.
- For orders of value $50 or more per delivery per location, we will offer delivery free of charge. For orders of less than $50 per delivery per location, there will be a delivery charge of $8. Additional delivery charge may apply for any other special arrangement such as special timing, location, etc. First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall make every effort to fulfill orders placed by Customers through the First Health Products Online, but - First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable to any person if First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall decline to fulfill an order for whatever reason, or if - First Health Products Pte. Ltd. is unable to supply an order because of an unforeseen change to the Products (as the case may be), or because the Products may be unavailable.
- Access to First Health Products Online is gained through use of a Customer’s email address and password. The Customer shall ensure that his password is kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall use reasonable efforts to prevent any unauthorized entry to the First Health Products Online internet site. However, to the extent permitted by the law, First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to First Health Products Online.
- First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of Products detailed by the First Health Online are correct but First Health Products Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice.
- The prices advertised by the First Health Products Online are for home delivery shopping only. Prices for some Products may differ from those charged at First Health Products Pte. Ltd.’s retailers.
- Not all Products sizes will correspond exactly to the description offered on-line. First Health Products Pte. Ltd.reserves the right to provide the nearest size of Product at the nearest price.
- Discrepancies between the on-line bill/order price and the final bill may be due to out-of-stock products, substitutions, special offers, daily price changes and weighed items. First Health Products Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the on-line bill/order price is presented or conveyed to the Customer and such adjustments shall be marked on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
- In the event of different special offers or promotions being made available to the Customer simultaneously for the same Product, the Customer may elect one such offer or promotion per Product but shall not be entitled to a combination of all such offers or promotions per Product.
- If the Customer requests a variation to the order which First Health Products Pte. Ltd. accepts then the price payable for the order will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the variation and shall be recorded on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
- First Health Products Pte. Ltd. may from time to time set credit limits for individual Customers and First Health Products Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to limit sales including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
PAYMENT & DELIVERY
- Your payment is taken as you place your order so you will always be charged at the rate advertised at the time of ordering. All prices are in Singapore dollars (SGD) and include GST (goods and services tax) where it applies.
- We accept all major credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), Google Pay as well as Apple Pay. Your payment is processed via a fully authorised Payment Service which ensures that all your information remains totally confidential. Payment is taken as you place your order and if the payment does not authorise successfully, your order will not be successfully processed. Please check that you receive not only a confirmation of your order but also a confirmation of your payment by e-mail. If you have not received one of these, your order may not be placed successfully. First Health Products Pte. Ltd. does not store nor process any Credit Card information.
- First Health Products Pte. Ltd may change at any time the method by which payments for First Health Products Online orders may be effected and such changes may be notified to the Customer by e-mail, mail shots or by placing a notice to this effect on the First Health Products Online internet site.
- We do local and international delivery.
- For Local Delivery, 24-48 hrs after payment is captured. Orders will be delivered during office hours, please indicate if you wish to have an off- work hour delivery in under the notes section.
- For International Delivery, an indication of 8 - 12 days shipping time will be required depending on the destination.
- First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address (specified by the Customer on the registration form) within the time windows selected by the Customer but First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable for any delays in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to any traffic or weather conditions, actions or omissions of any third party, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of First Health Products Pte. Ltd.
- For bulk orders, our customer service will contact you to determine delivery detail shall not be liable to any person if First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall decline to fulfill a BULK order for whatever reason.s. First Health Products Pte. Ltd.
- The Customer is to notify First Health Products Pte. Ltd. immediately of a change to his delivery address and contact number.
- First Health Products Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or if the Customer does not effect payment upon delivery.
- For Local Delivery, we provide free delivery service for orders above $50 within Singapore. A flat delivery fee of $8 will be charged for orders below that.
- For International Delivery, please write to us to email@example.com and we will provide an estimated value.
- First Health Products Pte. Ltd. retains all rights of ownership and possession of the goods until full payment has been received.
VARIATION/CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- The Customer may vary or cancel the order up to the point in time that First Health Products Pte. Ltd has commenced processing the order and the Customer will not incur any cost in doing so.
- Subject to the Customer's consent, First Health Products Pte. Ltd may substitute a Product for another similar Product if the initial Product ordered by the Customer is unavailable.
- If there is no prior consent from the customer for a substitution, no substitution shall be made.
- All risk in the Products shall be passed to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer's delivery address but First Health Products Pte. Ltd shall retain title in the Products until such time as payment for the Products has been effected.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS/REFUNDS
First Health Products Pte. Ltd. will accept refunds with a valid receipt for 14 days from date of purchase/delivery, whichever is later. Money will be refunded in the form of online store credit which is valid for 1 month. Refund is exclusive of delivery charges. Please note that the normal processing time for refund request is 10 – 14 working days from date of request.
- Product pictures provided on this site are provided to help recognize products. Due to packaging redesign and improvements these may not reflect exactly on the pack you receive. We take reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the information was inputted onto the system, the information appearing on this Website at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
- First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy, please notify us either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call First Health Products Pte. Ltd. hotline at +65 6542 8993 by the next working day.
Returns/Refunds can be arranged under the following circumstances:
- if any Product have been delivered in a damaged condition, or if the Product is out of date, or if a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, or if the wrong Product is delivered, First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product.
- if any Product which was not included in the Customer's order is delivered to the Customer First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall collect the Product from the Customer.
- if the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
- If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product, First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall refund to the Customer the difference.
- All replacements of Products shall be effected in the shortest time possible.
- Returned item must be in their original purchase condition.
- All packaging of each returned item must remain unopened and not defaced in any manner.
- Returned items purchased as part of a set or multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
- Items that are labelled as “non-returnable” and/or “non-refundable” will not be accepted in our return and refund policy.
Refusing delivery is not a valid mean of return or refund and will not be covered under this Policy. You should accept delivery of the Product and request for refund as above. First Health Products Pte. Ltd. is committed to providing quality products to all our customers. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with any of our products, please contact us at email@example.com and we will look into it upon receiving your e-mail within 7 working days.
- If Customer is not satisfied with the item or made a wrong purchase, they may choose to get refund or exchange within 7 days of purchase. Simply email to firstname.lastname@example.org to exchange or return your items. For all exchanges and returns, kindly bring the receipt and the item in its original packaging. Please note that the delivery costs would not be refunded.
- If the item a customer ordered online is no longer available, a member of the First Health Products Pte. Ltd. customer service team will call the Customer to suggest an alternative item or refund for the non-available item.
The same rules as mentioned above apply.
- To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly excluded.
- No agent or representative of First Health Products Pte. Ltd. is authorized to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding the Products and First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
- The liability of First Health Products Pte. Ltd. whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of First Health Products Pte. Ltd. 's obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Products.
- First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall First Health Products Pte. Ltd. be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer's servants, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever.
- The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that First Health Products Pte. Ltd. assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer's risk.
- All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to First Health Products Online shall at all times remain the property of First Health Products Pte. Ltd..
- First Health Products Pte. Ltd. and other parties own the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this site/catalogue and/or in connection with the Products and Customers and on-line visitors are prohibited from using the same without the written permission of First Health Products Pte. Ltd. or such other parties.
If the performance by First Health Products Pte. Ltd. of its obligations under the First Health Products Online is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of First Health Products Pte. Ltd.), First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
First Health Products Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. First Health Products Pte. Ltd. may, but does not undertake, to notify the Customer of such changes. It is the Customer's responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall have no responsibility to notify the Customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the Customer and First Health Products Pte. Ltd. agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this site, or any part of this site by online Customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to First Health Products Pte. Ltd. on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. First Health Products Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufactured and marketing of products and services and to meet Customer needs.
The First Health Products Online internet site may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, the Customer leaves First Health Products Pte. Ltd.’s site and First Health Products Pte. Ltd. does not exercise control over any personal data or any other information the Customer gives to any other entity after leaving the site and access to such site or page is at the Customer’s own risk for which First Health Products Pte. Ltd. disclaims all responsibility and liability.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this site is correct and up-to-date. However, First Health Products Pte. Ltd. disclaims all implied and/or express warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site. First Health Products Pte. Ltd. takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the site or for anything posted on or linked to it, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint. (See also without limitation the words in capitals below)
- First Health Products Pte. Ltd. had established an information security policy for the prevention and detection of unauthorized access or misuse of information with the following methods:
- We test our systems periodically to ensure there are no possible breaches of our security and that our customers’ security and confidential policy information is not compromised in any way.
- Should you encounter any virus outbreak, security breaches or received unsolicited mail, please call our Customer Service Hotline: +65 6542 8993 or write to the following address:
The Web Administrator
10 Loyang Street, Singapore 508844
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- By accessing and using this First Health Products Online internet site, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that the use of the site is at the Customer’s own risk. First Health Products Pte. Ltd. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN IT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED TERMS AS TO TITLE, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE , PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FIRST HEALTH PTE. LTD. HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE. FIRST HEALTH PTE. LTD. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, INTERCEPTION OF ONLINE COMMUNICATION, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS), THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE OR, UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING OR PUBLICATION OF DATA, TEXT, IMAGES OR OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE.