This product is currently sold out.
- Direction of Use
First Health Nano Defence (NDF) Pro5000™ is a water based linen and textile protectant that bonds with all kinds of soft fabrics. After just 1 treatment of the NDF-Pro5000™ on clean laundry or any soft fabric, the active protection lasts up to 50 washes. It is a non toxic formulation that can be applied to any linen, textile or fabric to protect against germs, bacteria, mould, fungi, algae and a significant range of viruses, including the human coronavirus 229E. The NDF-Pro5000™ stays bonded to the soft materials surface for up to 50 washes.
o All linens, textiles and fabrics including masks
Warning: Avoid contact to eyes. Do not inhale or ingest product. Do not continue to use if allergic. Keep out of reach of children.
Active ingredient: Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride solution (CAS 27668 52-6)
Inactive ingredients: Aloe vera extract and water
First Health’s Nano Defence protectants are among the top antimicrobial protectants formulated to last for up to 30 days. The active protective coating comprises microscopic spikes that kill 99.99% of germs, bacterial and viruses by destroying their physical structures INSTANTLY.
Directions of Use
For machine wash:
- Load clothes into washing machine.
- Replace softener with NDF Pro5000.
- For every 1kg of dry laundry weight, use 100ml of NDF Pro5000.
- Pour Pro5000 into the softener slot.
- Select the normal wash function of washing machine.
- Hang dry after spinning. Or put into dryer to dry.
For soaking and hand wash:
- Put clean laundry into a pail.Add water till it covers all clothing.
- For every 1kg of dry laundry weight, use 100ml of NDF Pro5000
- Add NDF Pro5000 into pail with water and stir. Do not use hands to stir.
- Leave to soak for about 20 to 30minutes.
- Wring and hang dry.