Manuka Honey UMF 10+ (500g)
This product is currently sold out.
- Direction of Use
First Health's Manuka Honey is sourced from dedicated Bee Keepers from New Zealand's North Island. Nectar harvested from the Leptospermum Scoparium is foraged by bees and brought back to hives to create Manuka Honey.
Our Manuka Honey is harvested and processed without added sweeteners, preservatives or colouring, and every batch is tested for its UMF (Unique Manuka Factor), Leptosperin and MGO to ensure that a natural, authentic product reaches our customers.
- People who are having digestion problem.
- People who are suffering from chronic throat irritations.
- Smokers or frequent alcohol drinkers.
Warning: Not suitable for children below the age of three and bee products allergy sufferers.
100% Pure New Zealand Manuka honey.
- Contains Non-Peroxide Activity (NPA).
- Improves digestive system.
- Good energy booster.
- Effective on first sign of sore throat and cough.
- Generally known for its effectiveness on certain skin conditions.
- Take 1-2 teaspoon undiluted daily (or as required) or add it in a tasty lemon drink.
For consumption purposes, it is recommended that you use a wooden, ceramic or plastic spoon.